Blanket Scarf

Are you sick of it yet?
'Cause I'm not! 

It's my first official 'outfit' post, so I thought I'd stick with something tried and true. This blanket scarf was perfect for the warmer (and when I say warmer, I mean like 30 degree) weather we've been having. I didn't even need to wear a coat this weekend with this warm scarf and my new favorite cardigan.

Would you believe me if I told you this is considered 'dressing up' for me recently? It feels nice to get out of the sweats and into jeans again, even for just a few hours to run to the mall or Target. 

The hair do is what I call "new mom, haven't showered in 3 days" chic... 






{blanket scarf - similar | cardigan - old navy | tank - target | distressed jeans - old navy | booties - old navy, similar | bag - marc by marc jacobs | aviators - peppers}

I don't know... These outfit posts could become addicting! And maybe they will force me to get dressed every now and then ;)

I'm linking up with Morgan for Mid Week Muse.

8 comments

  1. This outfit is the cutest and so cozy looking - loving your top knot too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute! i love that scarf :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. well your hair looks fab for 3 days old! love the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you even have a baby?! You look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit! You can never go wrong with a blanket scarf. I did my first fashion post (kinda) last week and it is super addicting! I want to do more but I don't know if I'm there yet...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking fabulous! I'm obsessed with my blanket scarf - it's slightly embarrassing the amount of times I have worn it this winter! And ahh yes, the warmer temps ;) 30 degrees never felt so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you called the hair style lol!! You look fantastic! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love my blanket scarf too, comfy and warm! You look fabulous! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!