Friday 5...

A little late, but better than never right?


1 | I made my first Instagram sale purchase from @shopthuyscloset yesterday eeeek! I'm usually pretty leary of social media sales and very rarely purchase things off of ebay even. But, I've been wanting a pair of Hunter boots for a while now and it just so happened that she was selling a pair that were my size and for $125. They are nwt (new with tags) orginal rain boots in Navy matte. Pretty excited to receive these babies in the mail!










2 | I'm loving my DIY Valentine's Day inspired manicure this week :) The colors I used are OPI's 'Kennenbuck-Port' and Salley Hansen's complete salon manicure 'Shell We Dance?'



3 | I'm pretty excited to start dressing Camden in these preppy little Ralph Lauren numbers now that we are in size 3M! 

{coverall, cardigan - similar, plaid shirt - similar on sale}


4 | Trader Joe's flowers always make me smile! Got these beautiful, colorful mums for just $4.99 the other day and they have been making me long for Spring!



5 | Last but not least, Jimmy Fallon's late night show has been keeping me laughing recently! Did anyone see Will Farrell's lip synch performance or the Saved By the Bell sketch? Both are hilarious!!






Happy Weekend friends!!

I'm linking up with Amanda and April.

7 comments

  1. That lip sync battle was hilarious, I also loved Farrell's rendition of the Frozen theme song. Those baby boy clothes are SO cute!! I can't believe he is in 3M already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your nails! the saved by the bell skit was so funny :) i miss that show! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to LOVE your Hunter boots! I get so much wear out of them, it's crazy. And how cute are those little baby clothes?! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your DIY mani - it's so cute and the hunter boots are such a great deal!!! Happy Friday! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great price for your Hunter Boots! You'll love them. Oh my gosh, I have loved the Save by the Bell performances. Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love love those preppy clothes!! Cam is going to look so cute in them! Will Ferrell was so amazing I can't stop watching it, I laugh so hard. The saved by the bell skit was so good too. Jimmy Fallon is killing this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of your Five!!! Your mani came out so cute and yay for hunter boots! Those two skits were hysterical this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!