Friday 5

1 || My baby is in size 3 - 6 months and size 2 diapers?!! What?!! He has been growing so much and has been very hungry the past week. I think he's going through a growth spurt! Please stop growing up Camden! I do love me some chunky baby thighs though...

| sleeper |

2 || My diet has taken a backseat to comfort food eating! HELP! I really need to get back on track. I have 9 pounds to go to get to my pre-preggo weight (as of this morning). I totally fell off the wagon this week and hoping to get in a little gym time this weekend. Who can resist Mc D's fries though?


3 || I already started spending my March clothes 'allowance', whoops! I ordered these Zella leggings and these converse shoes. I may or may not have ordered matching converse sneaks for Camden... :)

4 || This pin from my Closet Foodie Pinterest board has been re-pinned 130 times... I'm not sure why, but maybe it's because I pinned it from the original source and was not a re-pin? Anyways, I'm planning on making it tonight for dinner. Seems pretty easy!


5 || Season 3 of House of Cards is available today on Netflix!! It may be a binge watching weekend for Bill and me... we are obsessed!



TGIF!

6 comments

  1. Aww, hes growing so quickly, his thighs are the cutest though! Loving your recent purchases! And McD fries, I don't think anyone can resist! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im SOO excited about house of cards!! and aww baby Cam is growing up so fast! (makes me think twice about buying anymore clothes for our baby...i feel like she is going to grow out of things before she can wear everything!) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got those Converse yesterday! I have to order them for Greyson too! He had them last year and they're the best little boy sneaks ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have those Chucks in white and LOVE them!!! Good luck getting back on track with your diet next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm ordering those Zella leggings, too! Can't wait to get them! And yes yes yes to House of Cards - we'll be binge watching all weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a weakness for fried rice! Can't wait to add this recipe to our grocery list! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!