I Heart Valentine's Day

{Click on the images below to view source}



Valentine's Day is a little over a week away! This year, Bill and I have decided to give each other the gift of a professional massage. I don't know what it is about taking care of a baby that makes your back ache (maybe it's the constant bending over to feed, diaper, pick up, etc), but we are both having some back pain recently. Hoping to work out those kinks!

What are your V-day plans?

I'm linking up with Natalie and Annie for Thoughts for Thursday. 

8 comments

  1. those pj pants are so cute!! i love the idea of a professional massage ;) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek i have the same charger posted today - I think it's a sign i need it! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all the heart things.....so pretty! the pillow and the pj pants are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an awesome gift! Babies make a lot of things ache! Carrying around something over 10 pounds is no joke!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The phone case, PJ's and pillow -- LOVE!!! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sweatshirt and pajama pants are the cutest! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe it's almost Valentine's Day...loove that watch! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Robe!! Looks so comfy
    Chelsea@ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!