Recent Purchases

Happy Hump Day! 

It is a winter wonderland here in Ohio and if I'm leaving the house I look like this at all times...

{hunter boots | leggings | jacket | beanie - similar}

I just got my new Hunter boots in the mail from an instagram sale and I'm so glad I did! Perfect timing for the weather we are having. I think I'm going to get some of the sock inserts. Does any one have these? Are they worth it?

Last week I went to TJMaxx just out of boredom and I ended up leaving with some major deals to add to my wardrobe. I found not one but 2 Michael Kors tops that were on major sale, a pair of New Balance shoes and an Olivia & Joy nylon tote.

 {Navy blouse - similar}

I got both of these Michael Kors tops for $40 each!





This Olivia & Joy tote was also a steal for $40 marked down from $98. I love the tote because it can double as a diaper bag because of it's size and durability. It will also be a perfect travel bag!


I'm loving the bright colors of my new balance shoes (similar). I really want to get the gold ones I've seen everywhere! But, I needed more of a running/active shoe.

Have you found any great deals lately? How do you bargain shop?

I'm linking up with Morgan for mid week muse. 

6 comments

  1. Oooh, love it all especially those MK tops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been living in that exact same outfit!! You'll have to let me know if you get the boot inserts - I've been contemplating them all winter long but just haven't pulled the trigger. So many people have found great stuff at TJ Maxx lately that I'm headed there today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have the fleece sock inserts for my hunters and they are awesome and totally worth it! i tried buying another pair with cable knit on top and i had to return them bc they were too short for my tall boots....so keep that in mind. also you still have to wear thick man socks if you were the hunters with the fleece socks outside in the snow bc those rubber boots get cold fast!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many good finds! That bag is such a perfect purse/diaper bag combo! You should def get some boot socks, they are totally worth it! I don't love the Hunter ones, but you can find great ones on Jane.com and Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a couple of the sock inserts and I couldn't get a pair that fit correctly... The large was too big and would bunch up in the boot, but the mediums were too small and I couldn't get them to fold over the top of the boot correctly. Def try them on before you buy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm seriously loving all your recent purchases - that MK navy top is gorgeous and I love the bag!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!