Weekend Recap (a day late)

Sorry for posting this a day late, but I was recovering from partying all night long for the Super Bowl Sunday night! Not really... we were in bed by 11pm, but it's the best excuse I've got. 

Friday night was pretty uneventful. We ordered pizza and snuggled with Cam for the night.

We took Camden out for a little family shopping trip on Saturday. I've been so reluctant to take him out, especially anywhere with crowds (#firsttimemom). We went to a few furniture stores to start pricing couches. We desparately need to redecorate our family room. The couches we have now are aweful and I've about had it with them! I'm hoping to find a nice grey colored sectional for the room.



Saturday night, my parents came over to babysit while Bill and I had date night! We had a gift card to Chili's so we went there for dinner and drinks, then headed to the theater to see American Sniper. I was really impressed with Bradley Cooper's performance in the movie. It was a bit violent for me, but I really liked the story line. 

{Blackberry margarita from Chili's! So delish!}

Sunday morning I attended one of my friend's son's 1st birthday party. The theme was 'Pancakes and PJs' and everything was adorable! There was a pancake bar filled with all kinds of fun toppings. The hostess even had little slippers for all the kids as a gift! I can't believe he's already 1 which makes me feel like it will be Camden's 1st birthday in no time... I better start thinking about party ideas!



Sunday evening we went to Bill's friend's house to watch the Super Bowl. They have a little boy only 10 days younger than Cam! It was fun to see them 'hanging out' together and watching the game.



Tonight (Monday) we celebrated my Grandma's 85th birthday at my parent's house with close friends and family. I am so lucky to have her in my life and I'm so glad she is able to meet and spend quality time with Camden. She is in great shape and can out wit all of us! So thankful for her health!



It was a very busy, but fun filled weekend! 

Excited to get back into the routine this week.
I'll be back tomorrow with a little fitness update.

6 comments

  1. Sounds like a nice weekend! Don't worry it gets easier to take them places as they get older (and it gets warmer)! I usually keep Matthew covered up in the carrier when we're out so people can't get near him :) Most people are pretty respectful of it. I've had a few sweet older ladies ask if they can take a peek and I've let them since they don't get too close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pancakes and pjs?! how cute is that :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that picture of the two babies at the Super Bowl, so adorable! And that margarita... yum. A trip to Chili's may be in my near future! Happy Birthday to your Grandma - I'm sure she loved celebrating with all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun weekend. Cam and his little friend are adorable watching the Super Bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great weekend!! So glad you were able to sneak out for a date night! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute party theme! I definitely need to keep that one in mind! We got our sectional at Macy's and are so happy with it. Our kids and pets abuse it and its really easy to clean. They always have great sales and they had a few gorgeous grey ones we almost went with!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!