Weekend Recap

Sorry for being MIA at the end of last week. Still trying to adjust to my new part time work schedule and taking care of Cam. I'm sure we will settle into more of a routine as time goes on. 

I wanted to share some of my favorite things on Friday including the Sally Hansen miracle gel polish. This stuff actually works pretty well. I just did 2 coats of the color below (Dig Fig - more of a deep maroon with 2 coats) and one coat of the top coat. I did my nails on Wednesday night and they are still looking ok today. Just a little chipped near the top, but I could do a quick fix and add another coat of the top coat and I bet they would last another 5 days. Way better than regular polish and so much more cost effective than the real deal!


My babe turned 12 weeks old on Thursday! I can not beileve he is almost 3 months old! These last few weeks he has really grown and is showing more of his amazing personality. My favorite part of my day are morning smiles and snuggles with him!



We had sort of an uneventful Valentine's Day. We decided to just stay in since the temps were so frigid outside! The hubs did come through with these beautiful flowers though and they made my day!



Of course, I had to dress Camden for the occasion! My friend got him this cute onesie from Carter's. 

Can you handle those baby jeans? 


Saturday night I woke up with a fever and my left boob hurt so bad. I found out I had mastitis which is an infection from breastfeeding/pumping. I've been laying low and taking antibiotics to get better the last 24 hours so I'm hoping to feel back to normal soon. Ughh! What we go through for these babes!

Anyone watch the Bachelor last night?! What the heck is Britt's deal?

I have the SNL 40 episode dvr'd and can't wait to watch it tonight!

I'm linking up with Biana for Weekending.

10 comments

  1. Baby jeans are one of the cutest things ever! I'm sorry to hear about the mastitis, that is brutal and I really hope you feel better mama xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, hope you feel better soon. I saw about 1/2 of the SNL and loved it so far, can't wait to
    Watch the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cam is just the cutest!!! I have the sally hansen gel nail polish but i dont have the top coat which is probably what makes the difference lol! I hope you feel better soon...my sister had that twice and I felt so bad for her!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. those flowers are gorg and i love the pic of cam and the rose. so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got mastitis when I was pumping for my baby Jax. It is the worst!! The antibiotics will help though. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG girl! I hope you feel better soon! That doesn't sound fun at all. Definitely need to check out the Sally Hansen gel polish. I've heard amazing things but still haven't tried it yet. And Cam in those jeans... too cute! Happy Monday girl!

    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  7. feel better!!! i love your nail polish :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yuck about the mastitis! I've never had it but heard it's no fun. Cam looks too cute in his V-day outfit- I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Britt went crazy last night! I think he's going to send her home tonight - at least I'm hoping so ;) No way that girl could survive out on a farm! Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute!!! I have no idea what the deal with Britt was... Crazy..... Happy Monday!! Just found your blog
    Chelsea@ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!