CAMDEN || 4 months!

{polo and shorts: carter's | mocs: c/o Sweet N Swag}

Weight: guessing around 14 + pounds
Height: ?? (will fill in after our 4 month appointment on Friday)
Diapers: size 2
Clothes: mostly 3-6 months and some 6 mo

I can't believe my little dude is 4 months already! I am loving this stage. Lots of smiles and even a few giggles here and there (when mommy is really funny). 

He has been eating like a champ and is definitely bulking up! We won't know his exact weight until his 4 month appointment this Friday, but from our guestimations and weighing him at home, I'd say he's about 14 + pounds! That head of his will not stop growing as well! Poor guy can hardly keep that noggin upright while sitting in his Bumbo or Monkey chair. He's getting a lot better at tummy time, but he can't quite hold his head upright on his arms yet. He has, however, started to roll from his back to his side and vice versa. He's always squirming and waving those arms (I couldn't get one shot of him still!). He's so ready to stand and crawl! His legs seem to be so strong. I need to get him an activity walker (recommendations welcome) so he can stand. I can tell he gets so anxious in his chairs. He just wants to stretch his legs out!

We are on a great routine now. Up at 7 and eating and he goes to bed no later than 8pm. He eats at 7, 10-10:30, 1-1:30, 4-4:30 and last feeding at 7:30 with a big bottle (he's up to eating 6 oz now). We started taking his arms out of the swaddle and as long as his hands are covered (so he doesn't scratch his face), he does pretty well.  Sometimes he gets a little 'grunty' between 4-5am, but I just go in and put the paci in his mouth and he falls right back asleep. He's such a good sleeper once he is down. 

His reflux is pretty much non existent anymore which is great. He still spits up a little, but is a 'happy spitter' as they say, so nothing to worry about. He is eating 50% formula (we are using Enfamil Gentlease as recommended by a few friends for his gas issues) and 50% breast milk right now and I am starting to ween myself off of the pump (whoo hoo!). We have a pretty good stock pile of breast milk in our deep freezer that should get us through until he's 6 months or starting to eat more solids/baby food.

He has definitely found his voice! He loves to squeal and is babbling constantly! I'd love to know what is going through that baby brain of his sometimes. He especially loves to have conversations with the monkey on his activity mat. He has also started grabbing at objects and shakes his rattle. He is starting to want to put things in his mouth, which I was wondering if that may mean he is starting to teeth, but no signs of teeth yet. 


I also just picked up a fairly new Graco jogging stroller that fits our carseat for $50 off of a local neighborhood buy and sell page on facebook! I'm pretty excited to try it out! 

I am so excited to see what the next month of Camden's life brings us! So many firsts on the way for this little bundle of joy! We just love him to pieces!!

5 comments

  1. I have heard great things about that Graco jogger! I can't believe he is four months already! He is so adorable and sounds like he is such a good baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable!! I can't believe he is 4 months! So glad to hear his reflux is better and he is sleeping good! Rowan has a grunty hour in the morning too, glad to hear that's normal! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie!!! Happy 4 months to the little man!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cutie! i love his little sunglasses :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is way too sweet!!! I can't believe he is 4 months already!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!