Friday 5...

I'm going to do Friday 5's a little different going forward... I really liked the Currently post I did a while back and thought it would be fun to incorporate them into my Friday 5 posts (since they are changing all the time)!

1 || Eating: Lots of hummus and pita chips. It's my new favorite snack! I also made this recipe for skinny crock pot chicken pot pie on Monday and have been enjoying the left overs all week!



2 || Watching/Reading: Still slowly catching up on House of Cards with Bill when we are able to watch TV together. Also, really into some new shows: The Royals and Southern Charm (anyone else?)! Of course, you can catch me watching any of the Real Housewives shows on any given day on Bravo. As far as the reading goes... Do picture books with Cam count? I really need to get back into reading again... Anyone have any good suggestions?




3 || Wearing: These leggings (which are on sale now!)... Yes, I know I keep mentioning them. I love them! Also wearing these sneaks and sweatshirts on the daily. Looking forward to dressing up for Easter though!

4 || Loving: Even though it's still a little chilly (in the 40s and 50s this week besides our random 70 degree day), I am loving that the sun has been shining and all the snow is melted! Hallelujah!!

Also loving spending time with Cam this week. He just makes me smile all the time! I can't believe he is 4 months (today) already! We had a really fun photo sesh yesterday for his 4 month post (coming Monday). It may or may not have included an outfit with my new favorite baby mocs from Sweet N Swag!



5 || Looking forward to: Spending the weekend with my little family! We have another dinner date planned for tomorrow night. I am loving our date nights and always look forward to our quality time. I'm hoping to enjoy the nice weather and maybe do some Spring cleaning? Also, planning to pick up a new jogging stroller! Whoo hoo!

What are your plans this weekend?

4 comments

  1. Best sneakers ever! Those booties are just the cutest, Cam will rock them! Hope it stays warm and happy Spring! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yumm that chicken pot pie looks good!! My girlfriends mom made us a chicken pot pie (from scratch!) after Jack was born & I could have eaten the whole thing! HAHA! So, that sounds really good & skinny, bonus! I'm a fan of Southern Charm - so excited it's back on! Cameran is by far my favorite! & I caught the last half of The Royals this week. I liked it, went ahead and dvr'd it & am looking forward to watching more of it! Hope y'all have a great weekend & enjoy your date night out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your five! I should try that chicken pot pie. I'm a new mom and we've eaten through our freezer stash so now I'm looking for easy recipes to make. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those itty bitty shoes are to die for!! aww!! and mmm skinny chicken pot pie? yum.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!