| Snow Day |







Shop the look:



Yes, it's still winter.
And there's still snow on the ground.

I am sooo ready for Spring!

I can't wait to take Camden on long walks and to the park.
I think at this point in his life he believes that the ground outside is permanently white!
I can't wait for him to see the grass and play outside!

I'm glad I have my Hunter boots to trek through the snow. These jeggings have been a life saver as I transition back to my normal pre-preggo sized jeans. I love this hooded vest I got from Old Navy a few months ago. It's a great layering piece and you can remove the hood. Unfortunately, they are sold out now, but you can find a similar one here and here. This beanie has been keeping me warm all winter and it helps to hide the new mommy bed head.

What are some of your winter weather fashion staples?

I'm linking up with Morgan for Mid Week Muse. 

7 comments

  1. The vest just gives the perfect color punch against all the white snow! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those boots!!! In Houston it is 75 degrees this morning. I would love to see some snow. I can imagine though that it gets old being so cold all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfect winter outfit! I can't believe how much use my Hunters have got this winter - I originally just bought them for rainy days but they're so easy to slip on for the snow, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your vest!! The snow looks so pretty in all your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing mama! I LOVE that vest! The whole look is snowy perfection!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!