Taking a little blogging break...

Hello blogettes! I've decided to take a little blog hiatus for a bit. Trying to keep up with baby, work, home, family, social life is keeping me pretty busy these days and blogging has definitely taken a back burner unfortunately. I do love blogging and I especially love connecting with all my bloggy friends, so I will pop in from time to time to read and comment on your blogs. 

Does this mean I am going to quit blogging altogether? No!!

Every now and then I feel as though I need to take a breather to refresh. Most of the time I come back full swing with new, creative ideas for posts. I'm hoping to work on a revamp of the design of my site as well.

Until then, you can keep up with me on instagram (aka my mini blog)!

Love you all! 

5 comments

  1. Will miss you, and will be right here when you decide to come back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will miss you but I totally understand!! We will be here when you get back. I've been finding it impossible to juggle two kids, life, and my blog so I just decided to write when I can and not stress about it. Easier said than done though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good for you! enjoy your time with the baby! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toootally understand!! I've basically taken a break as well, just pop in from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will miss you, but you best believe I'll be following along on Instagram!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!