Thoughts for Thursday | Easter Outfits

I'm on the hunt for the perfect Easter outfits for baby, hubby and me!

We are spending Easter weekend in my husband's home town of Rockford, OH (small town about 2 hours west of Columbus). It will be the first time a lot of his family and friends back home will be seeing Camden, so we want to look nice.

I'm also on a pretty tight budget now that we purchased our new sectional and still saving for the rest of the family room re-do. Here's how I plan to dress our family with new Easter outfits for less than $150!



For Dad | I love the look of fitted oxford shirts for Bill and this light blue color always looks so great on him. I paired the shirt with some casually fitted navy khakis and this matching blue and navy striped tie.

For Mom (me) | I found this floral shift dress at Old Navy and I just love the colors and the fact that it has sleeves. I was looking for a maxi dress, but found this one instead. I'm hoping it's not too chilly for bare legs, but I'm ready to risk it for the sake of wearing this dress!

For Baby | I really can't get enough of the baby bow ties for boys. This pink and pale blue ensemble from Target had me at 'hello!' 

I may or may not have also purchased some white bunny ears to put on Charlie (our dog) in the dollar section at Tarjay :) :)

I'm linking up with Natalie and Annie for Thoughts for Thursday!

7 comments

  1. Oh my gosh you all are going to look so great - cant wait to see the pictures! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how well all of the outfits coordinate with each other! And that Old Navy dress - so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfits, lady!!!! Love the coordination!

    Stopping by from the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dang, I'm in love with that floral shift dress. the pattern reminds me of the joie blouse that was out this fall. So pretty and cute. I hate that its no longer available.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the coordinated family outfit! That dress is SO cute! I think I need to grab it while I can!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that floral dress!! I've had Rowan's Easter outfit since before he was born... now I just need to figure out how I'll make myself look presentable! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of your outfit choices! Easter is always such a great excuse to find the perfect outfit. Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!