Thoughts for Thursday

Hello!

I have some random thoughts for you today. Mostly baby related... Go figure!

1 | I'm getting more confident with taking Camden out of the house with me alone. On Tuesday we went to Babies R Us and Carter's together! He was such a good boy and just slept or quietly looked around. Only got a little fussy in the car on the way home most likely because he was hungry. I'm excited to start spending more time with him out of the house on my days off, especiall now that the weather is getting nicer!



2 | Speaking of shopping, can you handle the cuteness of Camden's Spring wardrobe (thanks to Carter's)? This isn't even half of it :/ I'm so excited for warmer temps so he can wear these! Can we say seersucker is the new black? :)



3 | A family friend of ours gave us the cutest outfit for Camden a while back and I finally got him into it! They are the softest, most adarable baby PJs I've ever seen (similar outfit here)! Ralph Laren is quickly becoming one of my favorite baby brands! Shop all Ralph Lauren baby boy clothes here.



4 | I had to start leaving the house on work days because it was too hard hearing Camden in the background :( I even tried to run a space heater for noise, but I could still hear him. I was not focusing very well on work. So, now my mom comes over in the morning and I go to my parent's house to work! Ha! Hopefully, when Camden is a little less high maintenance and my parents' dogs get used to him, I can just drop him off there and work at home. For now, this set up has been working a lot better.

5 | I'm sooooo ready for Spring!!! The temps have been warmer and the sun is slowly melting all the snow away. I haven't had to wear my big Northface jacket, but just a light jacket when leaving the house! I hope this means I can put away the parka for good!

I have been living in these leggings the past few weeks... They were a great purchase!

That's all I have for now! 
Happy Thursday!

I'm linking up with Natalie and Annie for Thoughts for Thursday.

9 comments

  1. I need a trip to carter's soon! So much cute stuff! I love Ralph Lauren for little boys- if you have an outlet near you they always have great sales! So happy you're getting better at taking Camden out of the house. Just remember most of the other people in stores have kids or had kids so they totally understand if your baby is fussy or cries. Half the time Miller is screaming in Target and I've gotten so used to it I don't even care anymore :) It gets easier I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i love all those baby clothes! so cute. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with all of his little clothes - best dressed baby, for sure! And seriously YAY for the weather warming up, I never thought it was going to happen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy that you are getting out of the house with him and feeling more confident about it!! He's such a cutie!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh! Leaving the house with them is so scary at first! I've done it a couple times already - it's hard work! Lol! & I looove Carter's for baby clothes too!! Their Spring line is to die for! Camden is going to look so cute in all of those outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baby clothes are the best! So much cuteness! Getting out of the house with them while they are little is the best. It's refreshing and they're at their easiest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baby clothes are so cute, I love the lil man outfits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Babies and baby clothes are THE BEST. Polo babies are the best though!! He's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so happy the weather is improving! Camden's spring wardrobe is the cutest- I love the anchor theme. Happy Thursday, Lindsay :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!