Weekend Recap

Sorry for posting late! Time got away from me this morning...

I started my weekend with a 3 mile run at the gym on Friday evening and we ended the night watching the first episode of the new House of Cards season! what does everyone think so far? We only got through the first 2 episodes this weekend so no spoilers please!

On Saturday I met a few of my girl friends for brunch/lunch at Katalina's Cafe Corner. I had heard great things about this place and it definitely lived up to the hype! Although the space is tiny and the line was out the door when we got there, the food was worth the wait! I had the Pueblo BLT sandwich with their famous sweet and spicy bacon. This was THE best BLT (if not sandwich) I've had in my life! We also shared some of their very famous Pancake balls which were a little piece of heaven in my mouth! They are essentially pancake balls filled with Nutella with a warm syrup dipping sauce... Yummers!!!


It was so nice having some girl time this weekend while Bill babysat baby Cam. 

The rest of Saturday afternoon and evening was spent with my baby boy while Bill attended a diaper party. We worked on some tummy time. He's getting pretty strong, but still has some trouble lifting that big ol' head of his! :)


Sunday we went over to a friend's house for a little play date with our babes! My friend Erica had a baby early January, so they are pretty close in age. It was so fun to have them meet each other and play together :) 



Of course, I wanted to get Camden dressed up for his play date, but he was not happy when I took him out of his comfy PJs! I need to dress him up more so he gets used to it :/


I'm so excited for more play dates with the MANY new babies that are going to be born this year! I feel like there are so many 2015 babies in my life which makes me happy to think about all our future play dates! I'm excited to see Camden and the babes grow and become great friends!

How was your weekend?

3 comments

  1. That brunch looks amazing!! And how cute are those babies! Hope your Monday is great!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that sandwich looks AMAZING!! my friend just had her baby last week so im excited about future baby play dates :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need these pancake balls - my goodness. and the baby bum is too sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!