Weekend Recap

I'm just popping in quickly for a little recap of my weekend! My In-Laws were in town Friday through Sunday evening and I had not one but TWO baby showers for my friends! 2015 is the year of babies for sure and I can't wait for Camden to have more baby friends to play with! 

Needless to say, it was a busy weekend so didn't really have time for a full recap, but I will leave you with this cuteness...


I mean... Can you even with this outfit?? 

He went with me to the shower on Sunday and he was definitely the Ladies' Man! 

I'm trying to get better about taking him to new places so he gets used to different surroundings and people. Of course, there was no lack of arms to hold him!

Happy Monday friends!

3 comments

  1. Love his outfit!! & yes, 2015 is def the year of babies!! Jack was born & I have 2 other friends that had babies already & know 4 more due later this year!! So crazy but so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i love that onesie :) so cute. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that all of your friends are having babies at the same time! 2015 is our year of weddings for our friends so I'm going to have to hold out a year or two for them to catch up ;) Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!