Rocksbox Review



Have you heard of Rocksbox

I had seen a few bloggers and IG-ers post about it and have been curious about the concept for a while. Well, when Rocksbox contacted me to be an #RBItGirl I was so excited!

Rocksbox is a subscription box for jewelry. It's only $19 per month and you get $10 Shine Spend every month towards your order (pssst - check the end of this post to see how to get your first month FREE)! 

You start online (rocksbox.com) by taking a style quiz. You can also scroll through the jewelry pieces on the website and add items to your Wishlist. Once you have completed the registration, a stylist will send you your first Rocksbox with 3 pieces of jewelry they think you may like according to your style and Wishlist. 

When you receive the box, you will find 3 pieces of jewelry carefully packaged in separate mesh bags inside the box with a card that details the designer, description and price of the item. You can purchase any or all of the items for 20% off the retail price! If you decide not to purchase them, simply send back in the mail by using the handy prepaid shipping labeled envelope.


Here's what I received in my first box.

1 || Perry Street Cicily Necklace - $75 $60

2 || Perry Street Daisy Crystal Earrings - $50 $40

3 || Gorjana Vista Cuff in Gold - $108 $86



Verdict:

1 || I love this necklace! The bright blue color is so fun. I wore it with a chambray top and it was the perfect pop of color. I just don't really have much else to wear it with, so I decided not to purchase this one.

2 || I LOVE these earrings. I'm all about a sparkly chandelier earring. Unfortunately, I have a lot of earrings very similar to these, so I did not purchase these.

3 || I love the style of this cuff. My wrists are on the small size so it's hard for me to wear bangles or cuffs that don't allow for a lot of adjustment. I did not end up purchasing this one.

I thought my stylist did a decent job at picking out jewelry I would like, I just seemed to be extra picky this month!

I'm excited to see what they send me next time!

If you would like a chance to try out Rocksbox for yourself, you can sign up at rocksbox.com and use code: lindsaykxoxo at check out for your first month FREE!


9 comments

  1. i tried rockbox and i loved the concept! i just rather use that money to buy jewelry i will keep forever. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hearing so much about this fabulous concept!! I'm thinking I need to check it out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the necklace and earrings that you go - those would have been hard for me to return! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been obsessed with rocksbox lately! Even though it's been deadly because I want to keep everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool thing! I love the necklace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cuff and your watch is gorgeous! Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE all your RocksBox goodies! That bracelet is so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the zigzag bracelet! It's so cute but I don't love open bracelets either. I'm always worried they will fall right off!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I signed up for my Rocks Box! This is the 2nd thing I've heard about it and it seems like such a fun concept! I mean who doesn't love getting jewelry in the mail?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!