Kate Spade SALE!

Sorry I've been MIA and this is completely against what I wrote about in my last post about saving money (thank you all for your comments as well!)... However, I am not one to pass up a good sale. Especially a Kate Spade sale!

You can get so many items on their website right now for up to 75% off!


Here are some of my favorites all under $100 right now!


And for you moms to be, these adorable baby bags are also on sale!


We had a great weekend with Bill's parents who were in town for his mother's birthday. We grilled some amazing filets and I made twice baked potatoes and broccoli salad. We also grilled some fresh asparagus from their garden! I plan on posting recipes of all my favorite summer grilling side dishes soon!

1 comment

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!