Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale

We still have a few days left of the Nordstrom Half Yearly sale!

I have been trying to stay on a budget with shopping, so the items I have in my cart are all under $100. There are some great deals, so definitely take advantage!

Here are my top 10 picks (all under $100!):





(Great for post baby! I love mine! Only $23.90!)

(Another post baby favorite of mine!)


(Only $15.90!)

(Only $16.80!)

And some honorable mentions below under $200, which are all great investments:




What are your favorites?

I'm linking up with Natalie and Annie for Thoughts for Thursday!




4 comments

  1. That is a fabulous one piece!! Love it! I have the Michael Kors wedges in my shopping cart right now - they're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picks! I bought the maxi and the Kendra Scott cuff! Can't wait to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving everything - especially that maxi dress and one piece bathing suit!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. I snagged the cuff for myself early on! I'm loving that one piece swimsuit. yikes, may have to go back for more :)
    The Lady Lawyer

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!