Random Thursday Thoughts

Life has been feeling a little random recently, so here are some of my random thoughts:

1 || We got our new sectional yesterday!!! (praise hands!!!) I absolutely love it! It is a light grey color and completely brightens up the room compared to the ugly dark brown (Bill's bachelor period) couches we used to have. I can't wait to complete the room with more decor! Hopefully, I will get it to the point to where I can post some pics :)
2 || I feel as though once you get a few nice pieces of furniture, you want to complete the entire house! Now I want a patio set (which we need badly) and new bedroom furniture... Ughhh... One step at a time!

3 || I got my second Rocksbox yesterday and I wanted everything! I ended up purchasing this Kendra Scott necklace. I've been wanting one for a while and with the discount and $10 shine spend made it unable to say no :) (PSSST - you can still use code: lindsaykxoxo to get your first month's subscription FREE!)

4 || I started making baby food for Cam with my Baby Bullet! He's tried carrots and sweet potatoes and prefers the sweet potatoes :) He has really started to love eating! Can't wait to try new foods with him!

5 || I am so excited for my first mother's day this weekend :) I'm hoping for a relaxing weekend with my little family.

Those are my random thoughts this week!

I'm linking up with Natalie and Annie for Thoughts for Thursday!

10 comments

  1. Yay for the new couch and the necklace is beautiful! I love when they first start eating, so fun to see their reactions to the food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new couch! Where did you get it?! I want to get a new one too, but at this point may wait until we are in a new home! I cannot WAIT to make food for Cam!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new sectional! I have been looking for one. Where did you get yours? LOVE your new Kendra Scott necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also want to know where you got the couch!! LOVE it! We have Nick's bachelor pad couch in our house, too and I'm counting down the days til it's gone haha. Enjoy your first Mothers Day this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got my first rocks box yesterday!!! I love it. I didn't get Kendra Scott in mine but still loved everything that I did get. It's fun that you can wear the jewelry before you have to send it back. My 6 month old just started eating food too. Someone told me that if you feed them too many orange foods (carrots mainly, i think) that their skin will start to turn orangeish. I'm not sure how common it is, but I did google it and found articles about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sectional too, it looks so comfy and very nap worthy :)

    Do you like the baby bullet? At this point Sophie's really too old for puree, but if we ever have a second, it could be a good investment.

    Liz → sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your throw pillows with the new couch, very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That couch is so beautiful. Love that color. & happy {early} mother's day to you! I hope you have the most wonderful first mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhh where did you get the sectional from?! we're trying to find one but havent had any luck yet. do you like the baby bullet?! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the sectional, it is beautiful! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!