Summer Fashion || Shorts

I can't believe how nice it was this past weekend! I am so excited for this time of year! We spent a lot of time outside exploring different areas of Columbus with Cam. I really think he enjoys just looking around at new scenery. We also had a wonderful double date night Saturday at Hudson 29. The weather was perfect to sit outside on their patio for dinner! 

I recently went Spring/Summer shopping and ended up with not 1, but 3 pairs of shorts! I am obsessed with shorts this year. Here are some of my favorite picks:

1 || J. Crew Factory 3" Oxford short - I love these classic fit oxford shorts. I bought a pair in black and have a feeling they will be a staple this Summer. The best part, they are only $24.50 right now! 

2 || J. Crew Zigzag Ikat shorts - I just love the fit and simple pattern of these shorts. Perfectly paired with a white blouse for Summer!

3 || Express pom pom trimmed tulip hem shorts - I love a pom pom hem short! These are perfect to pair with your staple floral blouse and for Summer!

4 || Lush scallop trim shorts - Another fancy trim for shorts... scallop! I love the bright pink color of these too!

5 || Joie 'Lanina' floral print silk shorts (splurge) - I love anything Joie and these shorts are no exception!

6 || J. Crew printed boardwalk pull on shorts - Love the floral pattern and color of these as well in the popular pull on boardwalk shorts style from J. Crew.

Another great shop for Summer shorts is Francesca's Collection!
I just picked up a pair of these pineapple printed shorts and I can't wait to wear them!

Which style of shorts is your favorite?


6 comments

  1. i love those black pom pom shorts!! i wonder if they are super short tho.. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pom pom shorts and think they need to be mine! Aren't the ikat ones great too? I still havent bought them yet but think I'm going to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those grey shorts I feel like they would go with sooo much! Thanks for sharing! Lucy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought a pair of the J. Crew boardwalk shorts and wore them all day today! So comfy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for warm weather - finally!! I'm obsessed with printed shorts, I NEED those pineapple ones! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, I am loving all of them but especially 2, 3, and 6! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!