Father's Day Weekend Recap

We had a wonderful Father's Day yesterday with my little fam. I made him breakfast in bed in the morning, then told him I would watch Cam and he could do whatever he wanted for the rest of the day. So what does he do? Mows the lawn?? He loves it!

The #1 Dad t-shirt was a hit! We had dinner over at my parents' house where I gave my dad (Cam's grandpa) this shirt, which was also a hit!


PS - Don't you love my mom's bichon calendar in the background? lol

I gotta say that I must have done something right in my life to be so lucky to have this man as my life partner and father to my son. He is seriously my favorite person (well, so is Cam... they are tied)!

I'll be back tomorrow with Cam's 7 month photos and a little update! 

How was your weekend?

3 comments

  1. I did the same thing for kyle and all he wanted to do was do chores...he said it was so nice to do chores and not have to worry about Sophie coming behind him and undoing all of them (like take the clean clothes out of the clean clothes bin and put them in the dirty) I love the shirt too! I got Kyle a shirt too, but his says I'm so tired and Sophie's says I'm not tired.

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha at mowing the lawn! Yard work is one of my husbands favorite things, too and I just do not get it. Glad Bill had a great first Fathers Day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that shirt is great! im glad he liked it!! happy fathers day to him! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!