Favorite One-Pieces

This summer I have decided to go with a good one-piece bathing suit. I'm still only a handful of lbs away from my goal weight and am feeling pretty good about that. However, rocking a string bikini around my baby boy (who is grabbing at everything these days) just doesn't seem right. I also am working on toning that stubborn mid section, so I feel as though the one-piece suits help to flatter that area as well.

While at Old Navy the other day, I found this suit
(only $35! They are having an awesome sale right now!):


It is extremely flattering! There are padded cups for added support on top and the side rouching really helps to slim my waist line. The straps are also removable, which is a nice option.

Here are my runner up favorite one-piece suits that are post-baby body friendly:




Trina Turk 'Kon Tiki' One-Piece (still on my wishlist)















Shop all my favorite one-pieces below:


Pair them with these to complete the look:




Happy shopping!!

I'm linking up with Natalie and Annie for Thoughts for Thursday.

5 comments

  1. Oh I totally love all of these, I want a cute one piece, I need to check these out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Trina Turk suits are fabulous!! And Old Navy has been killing it lately - so much great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the white Trina Turk and I'm still in love with it. I got it on Bloomingdales F&F sale which made the price tag much easier to swallow! I'm going to try that La Blanca one on tomorrow at Nordstrom bc I need another suit for our beach vacation next week. I think I'll be in the one piece until I can lay by the pool and not have to worry about chasing babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Trina Turk suits are amazing, I love the colors! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!