Friday Five

Five things from this week:

ONE || We finally had dinner alfresco on our new patio set on Monday! I made this Creamy Lemon Chicken Piccata and it was a hit!



TWO || My baby is going through a major transition stage at the moment. He is really starting to be so aware of his surroundings. It was a rough week with his sleep. Each night it took 30 -45 mins for him to calm down at night before falling asleep. I was worried we were going through a major regression, but then yesterday I noticed he popped a tooth! The bottom 2 middle teeth have been bothering him for a while and finally one of them broke through. Hoping the next one will break through soon!


THREE || Cam is also starting to sit up on his own! I picked him up from my parents house the other day and he was just sitting up by himself (with my mom behind him) playing with toys! I can't believe how fast this boy is growing! Sloooooow down!! 

(Snapchat: LindsayRumple)

FOUR || I bought these high waisted destroyed denim shorts last week and I love them! They are a new summer wardrobe staple. 




FIVE || I've also been living in these slub knit tanks. They are super soft and come in a lot of different colors. 



We are headed to Bills hometown of Rockford, OH this weekend for his dad's retirement party. It will be Cam's second over night at their house! I hope he is able to sleep well! :) 

Happy Friday Friends!

5 comments

  1. There is nothing better than summer dinners outside! Have a great weekend away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dining al fresco - we've been trying to do it for every dinner lately. Your meal looks delicious too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh that chicken piccatta looks SO GOOD!! Just pinned it! Have fun this weekend and good luck with Cam's sleep schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new patio set!! Yay for Cam's first tooth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dinner on the patio looks amazing and delicious! That sweet boy of yours is the cutest! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!