Friday Phone Dump...

I decided to share with you what has been saved on my phone for the past week. If I look through my photos, you would think I actually had a productive week!


Camden has been sleeping on his stomach, face down and it scares me! I know he can roll back over and lift his head if he wants to, but I still have to go in and check on him every once in a while when he naps like this! 


A screen shot of our new schedule I sent to my mom... I love using the Moms On Call app for scheduling!


My Sunday afternoon project I finally completed. Put together this shadow box with Camden's hospital cap, bracelet and the name banner I made for the door. Also, added a few photos that I printed online at Print Studio.


A photo of the dirty martini I made while watching Mad Men with Bill over the weekend. I gotta say, my martini game is on point! #bluecheeseolivesplease



I thought I might keep track of my outfits for the week for a post... I got as far as Monday! I am loving this comfy swing tank (thanks for the rec Natalie!) and living in these shorts. Also, found the most comfortable, lightweight MK sweatshirt from TJMaxx recently (can't find online)!


Meal prep... I have a love hate relationship with you! Trying the #fourweekstofit diet. I've gotta be honest and say I suck at diets! However, if you take the thinking out of it by pre-cooking and prepping your meals, it's easier...


This face... can't get enough! #allthehearteyes


Trying to figure out a way to convince Bill that we need these mirrored nightstands from Target... Suggestions welcome!


We got our new patio set!! I'm pretty pumped about this! The set is from Macy's and we just picked up the cushions and umbrella from At Home. Can't wait to host our first BBQ!



And this little video makes me smile :)

I'm so excited for the weekend! We are taking family photos tonight and then it is time for Bill and I to go on our 'Stay-cation'! Traveling allll the way to downtown Columbus ;)

If you want to follow along this weekend, you can follow me on instagram or Snapchat (username: LindsayRumple). 

Happy Weekend Friends!!

6 comments

  1. Ahh I want those mirrored night stands too - I literally have been wanting new night stands for like a year...great job on the meal prep girl!! Happy Friday! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Moms on Call! Of course they have an app when I am babyless! You definitely look all of the dieting has paid off! Hot mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that shaddow box is so cute!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new patio set! And I was just at Target yesterday and those nightstands are on clearance now! That might help convince him ;) Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rowan sleeps like that too it makes me such a nervous wreck! We love the Moms on Call schedule too, it makes our days so much easier! and love that shadow box, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much goodness here! Your patio set is so pretty, loving your outfits! The shadow box came out gorgeous and I agree you do need those nightstands ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!