Camden's Baptism + Packing for Germany

We had such a lovely weekend with family in celebration of Camden's baptism on Sunday. Some of Bill's family came from out of town about 2 hours away just for this special event. The service went really well and Camden didn't even cry! He seemed pretty content through out the whole thing!

I opted for this christening romper instead of a traditional gown for him just in case it was a little warm that day (which it was). I didn't want him to get too fussy under a hot gown. Of course, his cute little blue loafers I had him wearing with the outfit kept falling off so I had to nix them right before his turn to be baptized. Other than that, the day went off with out a hitch! Here are a few recap photos:





{Cookies by Nanny & Weebs and the cupcakes were made by my mother in law)



After the service, I changed him into this adorable monogramed romper from this etsy shop.







It was a beautiful day and one that we will remember and cherish forever! 

+++

The next few days are going to be filled with packing and preparing for our trip to Germany/Austria. We leave Thursday morning and until then, I will be soaking up as much baby snuggles and love as I can get!

Here are a few items I plan on packing:



I will be taking a little blogging break during our trip, but will be back towards the end of the month for a recap! Hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend!

7 comments

  1. Oh my gosh he is so cute!! I hope Rowan does as well as Cam did!! So excited for your trip, it will be hard to leave that sweet face but y'all will have a great trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love his sweet face!!! I hope you guys have the best time and I can't wait to follow along via IG!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. The baptism looks like the best day - he is too adorable especially in his monogram romper! Germany and Austria will be ah-mazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie!!! I'm so glad his baptism went well and I hope you have an amazing trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww his outfit is SO cute!! love those cute cookies too :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad everything went well! I LOVE his monogrammed romper, too cute! Good luck with packing this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!