Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! I feel like this week just breezed by! I'm still trying to play catch up from our trip at home and in the work arena. Sometimes I feel as though I can't keep up with all the projects I want to accomplish. My to do list is getting to be lengthy! Anyone else? I'm linking up with Amanda today and sharing my Friday Favorites. 

Here are a few of my favorite things that have helped get me through this busy week:



This coffee mug is everything! It's dishwasher safe which is awesome because it's hard to find a good travel mug that you can throw in the dishwasher. I actually use this even around the house! You never know when your coffee may spill!

I live by my Day Designer. I would be so lost without it! I have to write down my daily to-do's and I even write everything out by hour. 

I'm a huge list maker. If I'm feeling overwhelmed, I simply write a list of things I need to do or what I need to accomplish for the day. I love finding cute, spiral bound notebooks (like this one) for all my list making needs. 

I'm trying my best to drink more water during the day. Instead of that big fountain pop, I'm starting to carry around this Contigo travel water bottle. I love that it comes with a no spill straw. You can even use them for protein shakes or to mix powdered drinks. When you remove the straw, it becomes an enclosed thermos that is perfect for shaking. 

I have started to wear my Kate Spade watch everyday. I hate scrounging around my purse for my phone to find the time when I'm out and about. I love the leather band and the simple style that compliments anything I wear.

What helps you get through a busy week?

This weekend, however, we have no plans which I am excited about! I'm hoping to just spend some QT with my little family and enjoy the summer weather while it lasts!

Happy Friday!

5 comments

  1. Amen to coffee and that traveler cup - I want it!! Have a great weekend girl! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Contigo water bottles! Thank you for the reminder to get a new Day Designer! I have been waiting for the new ones to come out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fun planner!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same way about my planner and notebooks or list-making--couldn't live without them! Love those adorable notebooks!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!