Friday Favorites


Here are a few of my favorite things from this week:

I have been on a Rosé kick for a few weeks and this Charles & Charles bottle is my current fave. Not too bad on the wallet either (retails for about $13 per bottle)!

I received these booties from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale in the mail today and I love them! They are a bit snug so I may try to return them for a larger size this weekend at Nord's (size at least a 1/2 size up if you are planning to order these!). I also ordered this Lush shift dress, but it is not set to arrive until mid August... whomp whomp...

I have been craving s'mores for some odd reason this week. I've been making them in the microwave just about every night (no, I'm not pregnant!). I just layer the gram, chocolate and marshmallow and nuke it for 10 secs. Then, smash the top with the second half of the gram. Comes out all gooey and delicious!

I am hosting a baby shower for a close friend this weekend and the theme is vintage story books. Remember all the Little Golden Books? I ordered a bunch of them from Amazon and I've been having fun reminiscing reading them from when I was little. I've got a very crafty friend that made all the decor for the shower and I'm pretty excited to see everything all set up! Follow me on IG or Snapchat (LindsayRumple) for some sneak peaks of the decor tomorrow!

Lastly, there are only 2 days left of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! Make sure to take advantage of these prices now as they will go up on Monday! Here's a round up of some of my favorite sale items:



I'm linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites.
Happy Friday Friends!

9 comments

  1. I've been on a rose kick too and there are so many great bottles at Trader Joes lol!! Happy weekend girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday! Stopping by from the link up. :) I love the theme for that baby shower!! What a creative idea! Happy party planning! ;) Is 8:40 am too early for a s'more?! YUMmm! Have a lovely weekend!! xo - Brenda // Chatting Over Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will take all of your Friday favorites!!! We are grilling out tonight and I thinkkkkkk we might have to have some s'mores!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hae that dress in the collage nad looooove it!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have so been craving s'mores - I need to make some before the summer is over!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you're loving those booties! I was so close to getting them... but then decided I needed a black pair more! I wish I could buy all the things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those booties are so cute!! I am always on a Rose kick and that bottle is a great one!! Happy weekend, can't wait to see the shower pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. In love with that dress! I just got mine in the mail, and it is so adorable! Can't wait to wear! And, I totally make my s'mores in the microwave, too-- so easy and so delish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. smores are my favorite!! my mom saved some golden books from when i was little and im happy we have them for violet's library! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!