Friday Five

ONE || I love finding hidden gems at Target. This embroidered tank is on clearance right now! I plan on wearing it in Germany and have the perfect pink shorts to pair it with. Also, loving these cat eye sunnies.



TWO || You probably have a BBQ you are either attending or hosting this weekend... am I right? Still deciding what side to bring/make? We are having a little get together after Cam's baptism this Sunday at our house. We will be serving hot dogs, hamburgers and pulled pork sliders. My mom will be bringing pasta salad and I am planning to make this Jalapeno & Corn Dip and the ever popular Asian Ramen Salad. Both are pretty simple and are definite crowd pleasers!




THREE || I had the pleasure of writing this post for sheknows.com in colaboration with Experience Columbus on my top 13 things to do in Columbus this summer. If you live in or plan on visiting Columbus, you should definitely add these to your list of things to do! Most of the items are also on my summer bucket list.



FOUR || J.Crew is having an amazing sale this weekend! Like 40 - 60% off final sale items! Just use code LONGWEEKEND at check out. This tassel dress is only $18 after discount! I may have to add it to my closet this weekend!



FIVE || I am so excited for my baby's baptism! I just love that we have family members attending from both sides to join in the celebration! What better way to enjoy the holiday weekend?!

Happy 4th of July everyone!
USA USA USA!!



4 comments

  1. Girl your Target finds are MAJAH!!! Also, Cam in that USA onesie is so delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many good things! That Target shirt & J Crew dress, so pretty! I need to keep away because I just bought during Loft's last sale - ahhh! Your menu sounds delicious, I can't believe Cam is 7 months already - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that tank top is SO cute! great find. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, that tank from Target is fabulous! I always love that Asian salad, it's one of my favorites! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!