Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Yep, I'm going to fall in line with alllll the other bloggers out there and give you my favorite picks form Nordstrom's Anniversary sale. If you don't like it, tough! Jk... I hope you like them!

At the current moment, we are trying to save some money and still recovering (physically and financially) from that 10ish day vacation overseas... Yea, that hurt our wallet just a bit. I do, however, want to take advantage of Nordstrom's sale because I'm hoping to stock up on some great items for Fall/Winter.

Here are my top picks divided into a few groups:

Shirts/Blouses (all under $50!)



Sweaters/Capes/Ponchos (all under $50!)



Coats



Boots/Booties



Accessories





Have you purchased anything from the sale?
What are your favorite items?

2 comments

  1. I have bought WAY too much from this sale but honestly one of my favorite things is the Gorjana bar necklace! I've been wearing it nonstop since I got it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As terrible as it is - I hate to think I need to load up on a new coat - mine took a beating this past winter LOL! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!