Thoughts for Thursday: Shopping for Baby Boy


I had planned on scheduling a professional family photo session around the time Cam was 6 months old. Fast forward to now (he's 8.5 months) and we've had to reschedule our family photos twice because of rain. Thanks Ohio weather! We have landed on a date for our rescheduled photo shoot for end of August and I figure, at this point maybe we should dress for fall. 

Soooooo... Off I go on the hunt for baby boy fall clothes and I am finding the most adorable options! I gotta say, dressing a baby boy is actually a lot more fun than I thought it would be! I mean... that cable knit sweater and baby jeans? How scrumptious would he be in that ensemble?!

This doesn't mean, however, that I'm ready for hashtag Fall quite yet... Still holding on to this Summer weather a few more weeks!

I'm linking up with Natalie and Annie for Thoughts for Thursday!

5 comments

  1. My bank account is going to be in serious trouble when I have kids - all of the little clothes are just SO CUTE! I'm dying over the little puffer vest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute for words!! I'm with Katie I am going to go bananas shopping for baby clothes when that time comes! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. So absolutely adorable! We were just shopping in Old Navy the other day and they had all the little boy's fall clothes out -- I held off on buying because I figure they'll go on sale soon, but everything was so CUTE! We're having baby boy #2 in December and I can't wait to coordinate their clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww so many cute things! i love love the bear hat :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much cuteness!!! I wish Greyson wasn't so big so I could squeeze him into tiny boy clothes!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!