Weekend Recap



We had a very relaxing weekend, which is exactly what I needed after the busy week. Friday I stopped by Old Navy and found this embroidered chambray tank and this black and white striped boyfriend tee (only $12 right now!). Old navy is really stepping up their fashion game recently! I love  all the new arrivals for fall!

Saturday morning, Cam and I met a friend and her baby at the Worthington Farmer's Market. It was really crowded and very hot, so we didn't stay too long. I did, however, manage to snag a mini pecan pie and some organic honey. Yum!!

The rest of Saturday consisted of spending some QT with my main man Cam. He has really started to become a little ham! I just love his little toothy grins he's been giving! He has also become a jumperoo champion! Is there an Olympic event for the jumperoo? He would bring home the gold.

Sunday I kept busy with house chores and ran a few errands. Of course, I had to treat myself with a little Starbucks for checking off my never ending to do list!

I'm linking up with Biana for weekending!

How was your weekend? 

6 comments

  1. I wouldn't be able to get enough of those little grins either! Glad you had a nice relaxing weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that top! I was checking it out at ON the other day and may need to go back and get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously he is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ON finds and that toothy smile is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fun! Old Navy has had some really great pieces lately!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your new Old Navy pieces! I have the same striped boyfriend top and it is soooo comfy!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!