Friday Favorites

1 | These sandals are everything. I decided to splurge on something for myself, which I haven't done in a while. No, these were not discounted during the anniversary sale. Last month was a very busy month for us and I decided to reward myself for getting through it with these sandals that have been on my wishlist for a while now. I'm so glad I bought them. No buyers remorse here. They are so comfy and are now a daily staple in my wardrobe!


2 | The crockpot is my new best friend. I've found it to be so difficult to prepare meals during the week. When Bill gets home from work all we want to do is spend time with Cam as a family. I don't want to spend it preparing a meal. So, last night I made a really stupidly easy crockpot meal. Chicken breasts, red potatoes with cream of mushroom condensed soup, chicken broth, garlic powder, salt and pepper. I threw everything in the crockpot mid-morning and it was all ready by dinner time. We quickly steamed some fresh green beans to go with it and voilĂ ! Dinner is served! 

In case you want to pin a few recipes yourself, here are 45 easy crockpot recipes.



3 | Why hasn't anyone told me about the Amazon Cloud Drive? Did you know if you have Amazon Prime (which if you don't, you need to sign up now! It is awesome.) you get free photo storage in their cloud? AND there is an app you can download to transfer photos right from your phone?! This is what I will be working on this weekend. I am in desparate need of organizing all my (millions of) photos. 



4 | Favorite links from this week:

If Disney Princes came to life... when you wish upon a HUNK!

Attention all preggos and new moms: You will want all these things.

Working from home as a new mom has its pros and cons. I am definitely realizing how lucky I have it. This post hit the nail on the head. I also relate to this post... A LOT!

5 | Lastly, this little video has been viewed by myself about 1.5 million times this week... My baby is growing up way too fast! {Cue the cry face emoji}




I'm linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites!
Happy weekend, friends!


10 comments

  1. How did I not know about Amazon drive?! I know what I will be doing all weekend since my phone is going down the crapper fast and I need my pictures backed up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first year of Sophie's life, we used the heck out of our crockpot! It was great. I didn't know about Amazon photos...hmm...

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that video of Cam, so cute! And girl, I blogged about Amazon Cloud Drive a few weeks back.. isn't it amazing?! Unfortunately we filled our video quota on it already but the picture storage alone is so worth it especially once you have a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love those sandals!! i need to start adding my pictures to the amazon cloud drive! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, that video!! So cute! Also cute are those sandals... good for you to treat yourself! :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those sandals! I treated myself to some last spring and they still look brand new.. well worth the money!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh that video!! All the heart eyes. I had no idea about the Amazon cloud drive!! Jumping on that asap! Thanks for sharing. Have a fab weekend lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE those sandals and I can't believe I've never heard about the amazon app! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so want a pair of Tory Burch sandals! Everyone raves about how comfortable they are and as much as I wear sandals, good pairs are worth it! Those are super, super cute! Good choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your sandals so much - great buy! And thanks for the crock pot recipes, it's my go to in this heat!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!