Long Sleeve Shirt Dress (for less than $30!)





dress || nude pumps || tassel bracelet (similar) || kate spade watch (similar) || cat eye sunnies || earrings (gift from a friend, but they are from this local shop)


Let me tell you all about my new little secret... It's this site.
The dress in the photos above was less than $23! You heard me correctly! 

I love this shirt dress because it is so easy to wear and flattering. I will say, the sizes run a bit small, so size up if you are unsure. I am wearing a size medium and it is a little tight through the chest and surprisingly shorter than expected on my short self. 

I love a sleeved dress and they are the perfect transition piece from summer to fall. We have a wedding late September and I'm hoping to wear this one or one like it if the weather is still fair. (I also ordered this romper which is adorable and affordable as well!)

Here are a few of my other favorite sleeved dresses (all under $30!):




PS - This was not a sponsored post, I just love the dress!

7 comments

  1. This is sooo cute! I need dresses for a few more weddings I have this summer so I'm going to check it out! Did shipping take long?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress looks amazing on you and the price tag is even better!! So I was going to shop from there a few times but same question as Katie - how is the shipping and does it come with tracking and stuff because chicwish didn't! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was no tracking info, but there is a customer service number they provide. Shipping time was pretty normal! I got my order in less than a week!

      Delete
  3. I think I saw this dress on your snapchat! It's so cute and looks even better on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE dress! i love the print. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excuse me?! That dress looks like a million bucks on you! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!