Tasty Tuesday || Skinny Crustless Quiche


I have been trying to prepare healthy meals for the week a head of time. The meal that I always seem to skimp on is breakfast. Don't get me wrong, I love a good savory breakfast of eggs and bacon in the morning, but ain't noboday got time for that. Also, eggs and bacon are not exactly on the healthy train.

Enter the Skinny Crustless Quiche. This quiche you can make at the beginning of the week and eat a slice every morning for breakfast. It lasted me about 4-5 days (even though I could probably eat the entire thing in one sitting...portion control)!

What I like about this recipe is that it's a 'throw everything in a bowl, stir it up and bake it' kinda meal. Reeeeeeeally simple, people. Plus, I just love the combo of the brocoli, ham and sprinkle of cheese. It's a win win WIN!


Here's the recipe (inspired by this one):

| Ingredients |

1 cup lowfat cottage cheese
2 cups liquid egg whites (I actually used real eggs, 8 whites & 2 yolks)
½ cup broccoli, cooked and chopped
½ cup extra lean ham, diced
½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper


| Instructions |

Preheat oven to 375ยบ F.
Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Spray 9½-inch pie dish with nonstick cooking spray and pour ingredients in.
Bake for approximately 45 minutes or until center is set.

Easy peasy!


Enjoy!

4 comments

  1. I'm all about quiches - I'll 100% be making this because I just pinned it! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks SO good! And quiche is such a great idea for a super quick breakfast, I may need to whip one of these up this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum! this sounds so good! my husband hates when i make quiche with the crust bc its so unhealthy so i guess i should try to make a crustless version :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! We love quiche around here and I'm always looking for healthier options.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!