Wednesday Wishlist

Thank you all for your comments on yesterday's post. I think I just needed a relaxing day with my baby at home to feel refreshed and inspired (which is exactly what I did yesterday). I think the best inspiration comes from really slowing down and enjoying and appreciating the little things in life. I even had time to whip up a new recipe and take some photos for a post coming next week!

For today, I thought I'd share a little round up of what is on my wishlist currently...




The Tory Burch Private Sale started on Monday... click here to enter the sale. There are some really good deals on cute sandals, flats, jewelry and handbags! 

xoxo

4 comments

  1. I'm obsessed with that TB bag!! I was so bummed when I missed out on it at the Anniversary Sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress!! I am in love!!! Glad you're feeling better! Honestly, the amount of stress I feel since having kids is crazy, but it is so worth it!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!