Weekend Recap

What a fun weekend it was! Saturday I co-hosted a shower for one of my good friends at my house and everything was so adorable! A very creative and crafty friend of mine made all the decor for the shower so all I had to do was set it up! I did help come up with the ideas for the finger foods and made most of it as well. The theme was vintage story books and I think it was pulled together quite nicely! Here are a few pics I took of the food and decor...




One of my favorite details was the food labels my friend made with book titles that went along with the menu... 






Definitely a Pinterest worthy affair!

+++

On Sunday, Cam and I joined my parents and some extended family members at the Columbus zoo. This was Cam's 3rd trip to the zoo this summer. He is becoming a pro! He loves watching the animals!




I still can't believe it's August already! Only a few more weeks to really enjoy summer... I better get working on completing my Summer Bucket List!

I'm linking up with Biana for Weekending.
How was your weekend?

10 comments

  1. I love the theme of that shower!!! Your friend did so good with all of the decorations! Looked like y'all had a great time!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the books correspond with the food - that is so creative!! The sideways hat - too cute!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shower is totally Pinterest worthy! So adorable and really special, I'm sure the mom to be felt showered with love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely pinterest worthy!! I would have definitely liked to have been at that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This such a well done shower! What a nice shower for your friend! Cam is so cute.

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun weekend! Everything about the shower is perfection - too cute! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your shower decorations -- looks picture perfect!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this shower theme. Being a teacher it makes me soo happy !!!!!
    Chelsea @thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww the shower decorations are soo cute! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!