Weekend Recap





Oh, that time when I posted too many photos of my baby in a baby pool? Yea, that was today...

We had such a fun weekend! It was so nice/sunny/hot out, but perfect weather to break out the baby pool! Cam just loves splashing away in that water. I have a feeling he will be a little fishy and love swimming. 


It was so hot out that I decided to join him. :) 

We also had a great time with Bill's family who were in town for a visit. We grilled shish kabobs and had fresh sweet corn on the cob from their garden. Perfect summer meal! 


Cam even helped his grandpa shuck some corn!

My parents baby sat Cam on Saturday night so Bill and I could have a date night. We went to dinner and were planning on going to see the movie Train Wreck, but ended up talking and enjoying dinner so much that we skipped the movie! 


I felt like I tried on so many outfits, but landed on all black. Boring! But I decided to dress it up with my Kendra Scott necklace

Sunday evening we celebrated my brother's birthday at Bonefish Grill with my family. Camden went with us and he was a ham the entire time and stole the show! We are getting to feel a lot more comfortable with taking him to restaurants now. He even sat in the highchair like a big boy!

I can't believe how fast this summer is flying by. I'm glad we got to enjoy the season this weekend!

I'm linking up with Biana for weekending.

How was your weekend?

4 comments

  1. Cam is such a little cutie!! I love the all black with the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cam is so cute, glad his ventures out are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The faces he makes are just too much - I love it! Glad you had a great weekend! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww he is so cute in his little swim trunks! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!