2016 Planners


I can't believe it's already September and the start of #PumpkinSpice everything!

I always know the rest of the year will start to fly by after September. Fall is always so busy with football season, holidays, birthdays (mine and Camden's) and our anniversary! Which means, I better get to ordering my new 2016 planner like yesterday...

Above are all my top picks for 2016 Planners. I just don't know if I want to be girly and floral, clean and classic or fun for next year! Which is your favorite?

Click on the images below to link to the sources:




Leave a comment with your vote!

3 comments

  1. I have the ban.do one and love it!!!

    liz jo @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking about ordering my 2016 planner lately! I've used Erin Condren the last 3 years and I love it. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'll be sure to work harder to get more outfit posts out for you ;-)
    www.californiatocarolina.com
    www.thegymbunnyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall is always our busiest season too - SO much going on! Ha, I love the too busy one!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!