6 Ways to Celebrate Fall



It will officially be fall in 2 days! The temperatures are slowly dropping and it is starting to feel more like the seasons are changing. To help celebrate my favorite season, I've come up with a list of ways to help put you in the 'fall' mood:

1| Go ahead, order yourself that #PSL... You deserve it! And they are truly delicious...

2| Paint your nails a dark tone like a deep red or purple. Shop red tones here and purple tones here.

3| Dust off your favorite blanket scarf. They are perfect for layering during these transitional weather days. I've linked to my favorite ones you can stock up on here, here and here.

4| Light a fall candle. Might I suggest Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin... Mmmmm...

5| Decorate with glitter pumpkins. They're just more glamorous than orange ones...

6| Hang a fall wreath on your front door and add some potted mums to your entry way. We always get a few pots of mums for our front porch every year and this really makes me feel like it is officially fall!

What are some of your favorite ways to celebrate fall?

8 comments

  1. It's so dang hot here but I'm trying really hard to focus on the fall festivness despite the heat! I love that Essie Color, I've got to get my nails done today so I'm hoping I can find a similar shade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle and I got starbucks last night and he got his first PSL of the season. He definitely needed it after raking all afternoon.

    liz jo @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this! im so excited for fall :) i need a dark pedi asap! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES to all of this! I'm so ready for dark nails and blanket scarves. I've already been burning the pumpkin candle nonstop in the kitchen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got dark purple nail polish on right now and my Vanilla Pumpkin candle burning - I am ready for you, fall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously though, like ALL of the heart eyes for this post. I can't even tell you which thing I love the most, but I definitely want to go grab some of that purple polish. I love finding new-to-me colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all 6 of these ideas and have checked a few of them off as of this weekend! Loving all the Fall decor that I keep adding around our home! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!