Fall Basics || Blanket Scarf






blanket scarf (similar here) | stripe high low tee | express distressed jeans (express jeans are buy 1 get 1 for $29.90 right now!) | booties | kate spade watch (similar here and here) | kate spade crossbody | ray-ban sunglassesopi nail color (kennebunk port)

It is officially fall today, so that means today's fall basics post had to include 2 things... a plaid blanket scarf and Starbucks (a classic #PSL of course)! Doesn't get much more blogger / basic than that!

If it's one thing we bloggers love, it's fall... Another thing we all love is a blanket scarf. The one I'm wearing was actually purchased off of ebay last year after the infamous zara one sold out. I wanted this exact plaid, and the only other option was ebay! Now you can find these plaid blanket scarfs everywhere in all different colors and plaid patterns. I've linked to a handful I love down below in the 'shop this post' scroll bar. 

This outfit is perfect for our current transitioning temperatures. Here in Columbus, it's been chilly in the mornings and evenings and it still gets up to the mid 70s during the day. Having this blanket scarf handy helps keep me warm when the temps drop and I can fold it up in my car or handbag when it gets warm. 

The other fall staples in this outfit are my distressed jeans and the striped high low tee. This tee is the perfect drapey fit that I like and is the perfect long length so I have the option of wearing it with jeans or leggings. Best part is that it comes in a lot of different solid colors as well as stripes and it's only $18!

Distressed jeans are very trendy right now. After I tried on these distressed legging jeans from Express, I was hooked! They seriously fit like a glove and give just enough stretch and comfort while still looking on trend. 

This outfit is going to be a staple for sure this fall. It's the perfect weekend wear for brunching, grabbing coffee with a friend, running errands or tailgating! 

A special thanks to my friend for taking these pics on my camera for me! :)

Happy fall y'all and happy shopping!

Shop this post:



Check out my other outfits in my Fall Basics series: outfit 1 | outfit 2

7 comments

  1. i loveee my blanket scarf but it's SO big! haha i guess that's the point but i couldnt take it so i cut it in half lol xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite looks! I can't wait until it cools down a little here and is time for my favorite scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely will be getting a scarf like this for Fall/Winter! Love the outfit post! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is fall perfection! Seriously, it's perfect from head to toe. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I was wearing this outfit right now!! Adorable! The weather here is not cooperating for fall yet haha it's a high of 82 today! Any day now my blanket scarf will be on repeat and I can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ultimate Fall look right down to the nails and cup! I love everything about this and need those jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that blanket scarf!! I have a black & white plaid scarf that I got last year & love it but, I really want a blanket scarf like the one you are wearing! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!