Fall Basics || Chambray Shirt




chambray top | black skinny jeans | booties | statement necklace | kate spade watch (similar) | cat eye sunglasses

I'm back with outfit #2 of my Fall Basics series. I had to include the classic chambray shirt because it is a great transitional piece from summer to fall. You can also carry this top into spring with a pair of white or light colored jeans. The great thing about a chambray top is you can dress it up or down. If you changed out my booties for a great pair of pumps, this look could definitely be business casual attire for the office or even a date night outfit! Or, you can dress it down with a pair of dark wash, distressed jeans and flats for a more casual look.

I paired mine with my favorite pair of black skinny jeans, my new booties and a statement necklace. Here are some other options for the pieces in this fall inspired outfit:

Chambray shirt



Black skinny jeans



Booties



Statement necklace



Happy fall shopping!

5 comments

  1. I love a good chambray shirt! Such a great wardrobe staple and those booties are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this classic look! Looks fantastic on you! The necklace was a great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! You never can go wrong with a chambray shirt - I'm convinced it's the most versatile piece any woman can own!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that I finally figured out how to wear chambray I can't get enough!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!