Friday Randoms + Labor Day Sales

I wanted to title this post Friday Favorites per usual, but I have so many random thoughts and things I want to share with you that I figure "randoms" would be a better term to use.

So here are my random things in no particular order:

* We have family pictures tonight and I'm praying (please say a little prayer yourself if you have a moment) that we will not have to reschedule again! We have rescheduled 3 times, twice due to weather and the most recent time was just a scheduling conflict with our photographer. I'm really hoping we don't get rain! If so, we may have to take some family photos with wellies and umbrellas... That could be cute, right?!

* We don't really have too many plans for this holiday weekend. We have a 1st birthday party for my friend's son and I have a coffee/brunch date with some girlfriends. I'm excited to get some quality girl time!

* Can you believe college football season starts this weekend?! Our team (Ohio State) has their first game on Monday, Labor Day, which I think is odd... But, a fun reason to celebrate the holiday!

* I bought this tunic in 'tawny port' from Nordstrom and I am in love! It's perfect to wear with skinny jeans or leggings and my new booties. Now if we could just get theses temps to go down, I could start rocking my new fall clothes!

* Speaking of fall fashion, J.Crew Factory is having a 50% off everything sale going on now through labor day! In my shopping cart at the moment I have this buffalo check shirtthis floral eyelet skirt and the ever popular puffer vest! That's right, the blogger favorite is on sale!



Here are a few other Labor Day sales going on this weekend that you don't want to miss:

Nordstrom || end of summer clearance sale! Save up to 40% off selected items + free shipping (as always) on all orders.
my picks: zella capris, stripe slub knit pullover, Joe's skinny jeans, long textured cardigan, Steve Madden strappy sandals, Lucky Brand boots, kate spade satchel

Anthropologie || Enjoy an extra 30% off sale items with code EXTRA30.
my picks: Alamere tank, embroidered chambray dress

Old Navy || Labor of Love sale, entire store on sale up to 60% off everything!
my picks: sweater knit big pocket top, loose-knit open front cardigan, hi-low relaxed fit tanks, striped tunic, quilted vest, trapeze handbag

Target || 25% off clothing, shoes and accessories + up to 25% off home goods, plus an extra 10% off with code LABORDAY. 
my picks: nude pumps, genuine leather riding boots, hello lovely pillow


Happy holiday weekend and happy shopping!

6 comments

  1. So many great sales right now! I just got that J Crew Factory vest in and just an FYI, it's definitely a lighter gray not black. I still like it and am going to keep it - just wasn't quite what I thought I was ordering!! Good luck with the pictures tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not supposed to be spending any money right now, but it is SO hard to resist all these great sales right now!! Love all of your picks! Hope pictures go well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a fun family photo sesh! And yay for all the holiday sales!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope you get to take your photos!! love your sale picks :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't that tunic from Nordstrom amazing?! I bought it in Ivory and Olive Green during the sale - I cannot wait for the temps to drop so I finally can wear them. I hope you have a great weekend - happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.
    labor day sale

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!