Greek Hummus Dip





This dip is one of my new favorites. If you are a fan of hummus and feta cheese, then you will love this dip!

My friend made this for a girls' night recently and ever since it's all I can think about. After she gave me the easy recipe, I decided to duplicate it for myself. It's the perfect dish to bring to a girls' night, game day or any type of gathering, really!

Ingredients:

+ 8 oz hummus spread
+ 8 oz tzatziki sauce
+ 1/2 cucumber, chopped
+ one large tomato, chopped
+ crumbled feta cheese

Directions:

Layer ingredients in order above in a 9x9 serving dish. Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 hour. Serve with your favorite corn chips. 

Enjoy!

5 comments

  1. This looks and sounds insane! I'm pinning and definitely making!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm slowly easing myself into liking hummus, and I think this would be the perfect recipe to do so since it involves feta - that just instantly makes everything better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesss to this! Hummus + feta are two of my very favorite things! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks delicious!!! All of my favorite things together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, this is a combination of two of my favorite things! I love anything Greek + any type of hummus! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!