Labor Day Phone Dump

You guys.... We had to reschedule our family photos AGAIN!! Ughhh! It was so nice all day on Friday, then a half an hour before our scheduled shoot the thunderstorm clouds rolled in and it was stormy for the rest of the night. I was so bummed! I'm really hoping we can get some nice family photos before Camden turns 1!! Oh well...

On a brighter note, Happy Labor Day! We are celebrating by spending the day at home and starting a new DIY project... Refinishing our bedroom dresser! Wish us (I mean, Bill) luck! I'm sure I will post before and after pics when it is complete...

For now, here are some recent photos of what I've been up to...


There were a few cooler mornings recently that got me excited for fall... Of course, by afternoon I was back in my shorts and t shirt!

I got a new Rocksbox shipment recently that was soooo good! I ended up keeping the Kendra Scott earrings and I am in love!


Half marathon training in full effect! I completed 8 miles on Friday... It was rough!!

I indulged in brunch at Sunny Street Cafe with a group of girlfriends on Saturday and it was just what the doctor ordered! Can't get enough girl time, coffee and eggs benedict!!

Camden, Bill and I attended a 1st birthday party for my friend's son. Camden just loves watching other kids run around and do big kid things. He is counting down the days for his first birthday party (mommy is stressed thinking about it)!

I'm linking up with Biana.

Hope you all had a lovely holiday weekend!

7 comments

  1. Love seeing all the "behind the scenes" photos--I love the outfit in your first pic :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty manicure color!! So perfect for the end of Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get it girl! There was no way I was running 8 miles less than a year after having a baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look like you had such a fun weekend :)

    liz jo @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bummer about pictures!! Will cross my fingers y'all can do them soon!! Loove your Fall outfit!! I cannot wait for cooler temps here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You go girl with your half marathon training - that is amazing!! Hope your week is off to a great start! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Rocks Box this month was SO good - love the earrings that you kept!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!