Lately...

Sorry for the radio silence Friday and yesterday! We had a pretty relaxing Saturday and went to Put in Bay with my family Sunday and returned yesterday. It was a quick trip, but it was so much fun! We took Camden with us and he was such a great little travel baby! Although it was a lot of work schlepping all his stuff, I'm so glad we brought him along!

Here's a little photo recap of what I've been up to lately...


Football season is here! I'm so excited to spend gamedays with the newest little Buckeye fan! :)


We've been toying around with the idea of moving to a larger home in the next few years and of course that leads to searching for our dream home on zillow constantly! I'm trying to be patient and know that our home is the perfect size for our little family of 3 (4 with Charlie) for now... I saw this quote posted on instagram and decided to recreate it on our chalkboard in our kitchen. Such a great reminder!



We are working on refinishing our bedroom dresser (and when I say we, I mean Bill). It is such a process! Sanding takes a lot of work! We've got everything sanded down, but had to take a little break from working on it this past weekend for our trip. I'm hoping we can finish it this weekend! Here's the look I'm going for as far as finish/color and hardware. I'm planning on posting our master bedroom makeover inspiration later this week!

source: Pottery Barn

And now, here are a few highlight photos from our trip to Put in Bay:







I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! 

PS - I'll be back tomorrow with outfit #2 of my Fall Basics series! 

8 comments

  1. Can't wait to see the finished dresser! It's a you know what of a project, but so worth it in the end! The Rustoleum kit we used on our kitchen cabinets would be great for that and the look you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all of your snaps from Put In Bay! Cam is just the cutest! And can't wait to see how your dresser turns out - we have a black one that we want to do something similar to, but I'm dreading all of the work that comes with sanding and painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your trip looks like the best time - such great photos! I'm so happy that football season is back too - it makes things feel complete again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Trip looks like it was a blast. We've wanted to try that place out since we moved here but haven't made it out there yet. Also, the dresser will be gorgeous! Great idea to refinish it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kyle and I are always looking for a bigger house, something that can accommodate four people should that second child come or another animal.

    liz jo @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh I love house hunting or house dreaming as I should say. It's looks like you guys had a great time away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cannot wait to see the master bedroom reveal! Our master bedroom is the bane of my existence, lol - I just can't seem to figure out how to decorate it/arrange the furniture! Glad you had a nice little trip away, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww cam is SO cute in his little hoodie :) zillow can be so addictive/frustrating. good luck with the house search. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!