T4T || Fall Bucket List


image source here

Going along with the theme of yesterday's post, I thought I would share my bucket list for fall. Seeing how I did about 50/50 with my summer bucket list, I'm hoping to cross off all of my fall to do's. 

1. Decorate the house with fall decor. Already picked up a few little pumpkins from Target! Next up, finding a good door wreath and mums for the front porch!

2. Take fall family photos. If you read my blog, then you know we've had to reschedule our family photos 4 times now! Hoping to get them complete by the end of the season!

3. Plan Camden's 1st birthday party!! (shock face emoji!!!) I am in denial that this is happening which is my excuse for not starting yet! His birthday is November 20th and I just know it's going to come wayyyy to quickly!

4. Make something with pumpkin in it (that I haven't made before). Maybe this? Or possibly these?

5. Complete my fall wardrobe capsule and post outfits weekly. I already started this series with yesterday's post! We are off to a good start!

6. Finish decorating master bedroom. We've started to refinish our dresser and I'm hoping the finished product is presentable! We are sanding it down (when I say we, I mean Bill), painting it antique white and replacing the knobs with new hardware. I'm also hoping to get new nightstands and new bedding by the end of the season.

Bonus: Going apple picking or visiting a pumpkin farm. These two are classic fall activities that I hope to experience as a family someday!

What's on your bucket list for fall?

I'm linking up with Natalie and Annie for Thoughts for Thursday.

9 comments

  1. These are all great and I feel like you're going to accomplish all of them!! I mean the birthday party prep will be a must! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!! I am dying to decorate for fall. LOVE those little pumpkins from Target!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these things make me so excited for this season ahead! I've never done apple/(actual) pumpkin picking and would love to get that in this season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hoooray i love a good bucket list! i cant wait for violet to have her first halloween :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg! I can't believe Camden will be ONE this fall! Time seriously is flying by. This is a great list - I can't wait to bake all of the pumpkin things, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great fall to dos, I can't wait to make all things pumpkin and break out the fall decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great bucket list!! I'm with you on the decorating and pumpkins :) we're picking up ours in October though, that's when they come in season at the place we pick them up at .

    Can't wait to see Camden's birthday recap :)

    liz jo @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I missed why y'all keep having to reschedule pictures but, what. a. bummer!! And they aren't the easiest thing to reschedule considering there's multiple schedules to work around! Hope y'all get them done soon! & Yes, girlfriend his birthday is going to be here before you know it!! How exciting though! He's sooo adorable!! I'm pretty sure it was just yesterday we were both venting to each other about pregnancy problems! LOL! Time seriously flies & needs to slooow down!! Anyways, great Fall bucket list!! Hope y'all have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much to love and look forward to with this bucket list! I'm hoping my husband and I will be able to visit a pumpkin patch for cliche fall photos, and I'm looking forward to your capsule wardrobe! I need all the help I can get right now in the styling department. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!