1. I confess... That I've been a terrible blogger this week, thus the confession post today! I totally have been caught up in my little day to day mommy/wife/worker bee world. I really want to spend more time here in my little creative space. I definitely plan on carving out some more quality blogging time next week! I even have a fall outfit post scheduled!
2. I confess... That I finally cleaned out my jewelry armoire and was able to sell and donate a lot of old costume (read: Forever 21) jewelry. It feels good to purge all my old stuff! I really want to start buying classic, high quality jewelry pieces that will last longer.
3. I confess... That I've been trying to feed Camden more bits of real food and it's been very slow going. He is very cautious about new foods, which I guess is a good thing? We've tried banana, shredded mozzarella cheese, bits of whole grain waffles, bits of whole grain toast with avocado, and steamed/cooked green beans. He is still working on the hand to mouth coordination and I'm trying to be patient! He really enjoys dropping the food on the ground for our dog Charlie to eat... :/
4. I confess... I'm currently training for a half marathon in October and I use the term 'training' very loosely. I ran once so far this week and I have a 9 mile run planned for tomorrow with a running buddy. The longest run I've completed recently is 5 miles. Say a little prayer for me!
5. I confess... I've been stalking a lot of my fashion blogger IG accounts for ideas on what to buy for my fall wardrobe. I recently realized that my fall and winter clothes are lacking because this time last year I was very pregnant and only wore maternity leggings or jeans for the last 3 months of my pregnancy. I am in desperate need of a fall shopping spree!
6. I confess... That I purchased these booties during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, but they didn't fit and when I went to return them, they were out of my size. So, when I found this pair from Express in my size I was very happy! They are very comfortable and the price tag is nicer than the Vince Camuto pair!
7. I confess... That I am officially excited for fall, although it's been so hot and muggy here in Columbus this week! I am so ready for fall temps!
8. I confess... That I may have wandered into Hobby Lobby this week with the intentions of buying all the fall decor, but then left because I felt like it was still too soon... I think I'm ready to go back and buy this chalk board sign now...
Now it's your turn! What do you confess?