Fall Basics || Leopard Accessories

Welcome to round 6 of my fall basics series. This time I am talking about my favorite 'nuetral' accessory... anything leopard print! Leopard, in my opinion, is a neutral. It goes with everything and it adds a punch of sass to any outfit. One rule I have with leopard print is that you only have one leopard accessory per outfit. There is such a thing as too much leopard...

Below is a great example of an outfit I would wear during the day running errands, working from home (or Panera or Starbucks), lunch or coffee dates with friends, etc.


Here are a few other leopard accessories I'm loving...



beanie | scarf | Old Navy leopard clutch | Clare v. leopard clutch | kate spade iphone case | leopard pumps

What is your favorite leopard accessory?

shop the post:



See my other fall basics outfits here: one | two | three | four | five

5 comments

  1. Anything leopard makes me happy! Definitely agree that a scarf is a must have - it goes with everything! My next leopard piece to buy is that Clare V clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Leopard is totally a neutral and can be worn with practically anything. I saw that clutch at Old Navy while we were on vacation, and I've been thinking about it ever since - I think I need to go back and get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leopard is definitely a neutral and there is never too much! That scarf is such a great find! You can never go wrong with a great pair of leopard heels either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that scarf and I want that purse - the splurge one. Correction. Need. I need that purse.
    http://runwright.net/2015/10/21/3-frogs-on-a-log/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really want leopard flats! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!