Fall Basics || Mixing Patterns




striped long sleeve tee (less than $10!) | blanket scarf (out of stock, similar here and here) | jean leggings | boot socks (similar) | hunter boots | satchel | ray bans


It is really starting to feel like fall now. This week it has been quite frigid in the mornings. We did have a sunny day in the afternoon on Monday, but the rest of this week is looking chilly, grey with some showers. This outfit is my go to on cold rainy days. This blanket scarf (out of stock currently, but I've linked to similar ones below) is so warm and is literally the size of a blanket! I've been meaning to do a post on how to wear a blanket scarf, but for time's sake if you need some inspiration, click here

One of my favorite fall trends this year is mixing stripes with plaid. This striped long sleeve tee is so comfy and it's less than $10!! I've also 'invested' in a similar white striped long sleeved tunic that I love for layering with my blankets scarves. 

Shop this outfit and similar items here:



I can't believe it's just a few days away from Halloween and it will be November next week!
Our neighborhood's Halloween is tomorrow night and I can't wait to get Cam dressed to go trick or treating! We probably will only make it to a few houses, but it will be fun!

Happy Wednesday and happy fall shopping!

10 comments

  1. I bought and returned that scarf - I couldn't get it to look like you have it - such a shame because I really liked it!! Love your outfit! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's too bad! It is a big scarf, but that's why I like it lol! I liked to a tutorial, but I may post one on how to wrap/tie/wear a blanket scarf.

      Delete
  2. Love mixing stripes with plaid this time of year. Obsessing over that scarf - love the pattern and it looks super cozy <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooveeee that scarf! So bummed it's out of stock! Still obsessed with that Forever 21 bag, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good, girlfriend - I love the mix of stripes with the blanket scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm such a fan of pattern mixing - love this look!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!