Fall Basics || The Perfect Tunic

I was unable to get some outfit photos this week, so I'm hoping these collages will suffice. I wanted to express my love for this tunic. I ordered it from Nordstrom a few weeks ago with the plan to use it as a back up top for our family photos. I actually had planned to wear a different navy colored top and I'm so glad I went with the burgundy color (specific color is 'tawny port'). However, after wearing it once, I want to order it in white, black and the olive color! It is so versatile. You can wear it tucked in the front (which I did for our photos) with jeans or can be left untucked and is definitely long enough to wear with leggings. 

I put together 2 different looks for you (day and night) to illustrate my point:

tunic | leggings | navy plaid scarf | monogram necklace | tory burch tote (use code INTHEFAM25 to get 25% off!) | booties (use code INTHEFAM25 to get 25% off!) | kate spade watch

For the look above, I would wear the tunic untucked with comfortable leggings and a cozy scarf for running around, shopping or lunch/coffee dates during the day. 

tunic | black skinny jeans (use code INTHEFAM25 to get 25% off!) | kendra scott earrings | clare v. leopard clutch (use code INTHEFAM25 to get 25% off!) | black suede pumps (use code INTHEFAM25 to get 25% off!) | kate spade watch

With the above look, I would wear the tunic tucked in the front for a more polished look for cocktails and/or date night!

This tunic is definitely a staple in my fall wardrobe!

Shop all items below:




Check out my other outfits in my fall basics series: outfit 1 | outfit 2 | outfit 3 | outfit 4

Happy fall shopping!

7 comments

  1. That tunic is such a gorgeous color, and nice and light. Loving this whole outfit <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the color of that tunic and that you can wear it so many different ways - really like the scarf too! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wore burgundy for our family photos toooooooooo! Great minds! I love that tunic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I have that watch, please?? It's awesome!

    Melissa | So About What I Said

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this tunic so much - I have it in a few colors and can't wait to wear it! Both looks are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to just get this shirt. I had it in my cart and didn't during the sale, then picked it up and put it down in store last weekend. I kick myself for not getting it every time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gotta love this tunic! I have it in Olive and Ivory/White, and I can't wait to finally wear both now that it's cooler outside. Thanks for the different ideas on how to style it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!